Labels

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Moving People

This past weekend I had the opportunity to help some friends move into their new house. It reminded me of how much I hate moving. Not that I minded helping my friends (I never know if they'll be reading this), but it made me appreciate the reality that we won't be going anywhere for a while.

We've had our fair share of moving experiences. Mostly good, but probably more than we'd care to have. We moved into our first house in February of 2000. In January of 2004, we moved out of state when I began my first ministry in Ohio. I think it was fourteen months later that we moved into a different house there in Ohio, only to move again eighteen months after that.

I'm happy to say that we've been in our current home for over five years...and, as I already said, we won't be going anywhere soon. Unless, of course, something changes. But if it does, and we end up moving in the near future, I know I have at least two friends we can count on for help.

Eric Dunaway

Sent from my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment