Labels

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Perils of Technology

My plan was to take the morning, study a little bit, get my head clear and my heart centered... and then begin to plot out my calendar for the next several weeks, and even months. That was my plan. However, it's 2:30 in the afternoon, and I haven't even started. My excuse is pretty weak... want to hear it? I sold my Nook. I know... pathetic. (for some odd reason I feel the need to pronounce that word with a British accent)

I'm a sucker for technology. And what I'm finding is that means I'm a slave to it. Which is, again, pathetic. You see, all my devotional reads were on my Nook... and since I no longer have my Nook, I no longer have Chambers, which has been a big part of my study time for the past four months. My response: no Nook, no Chambers, no study. WHAT! Why? Why don't I just pick up a good ol' fashioned Bible that was printed on paper and read it like I did in the old days (four months ago)?

That's what I'm going to do.

I just needed to think this out through my writing to kick things into gear.

I'm ready to start, now.

1 comment:

  1. Eric, I still have my Nook and Chambers on my Nook so if you would like to borrow said Nook (and book) while at the office, you may. :)

    ReplyDelete